vendredi 27 novembre 2009

Personnal Entries 2 : My partner in English class : Audrey Vézina

Hi, Today I want to describe my friend Audrey.

Audrey i'ts a beautiful girl.

She is all the time happy and I like laugh with her.

I'ts a girl very generous. I like play volley ball with Audrey because she is good.

She listen and help the people.

I am happy to be the friend of Audrey.

59 words

3 commentaires:

  1. It's very original your idea for speak about your friend ! The descrpition it's very good and give learn to know this friend.It's very cute and kind !I hope you stay long good friend.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wow. I'm agree with you.
    Me too I'm happy to be the friend of Audrey.
    She is very funny and I like her.
    I find you describe very good about Audrey.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thank you for this entry about me. I really appreciate. I am enjoying to be in the english class with you this year. I hope that we will stay friends for long time because I am very lucky to have a friend like you and I want that you stay in my life.:)

    53 words

    RépondreSupprimer