
I want to see Egypte for much reasons...
I want see the beautiful pyramid and
learn several things.
I want visited the country, I am sure than i'ts beautiful, I want to know how live the population.
I want travel with my friends because never I can travel with them.
If I go to Egypte I want to do a walk of camel because i'ts a beautiful animal, want never I have to go up on a camel.
80 words
Yes I agree with you. Egypte is very nice!
RépondreSupprimerI want to tell you a little story.
Long times ago, I've ridden a camel.
At the first trial to climb the camel, I felt down.^^
this is really a good choice there did not have beautiful place where one to learn little so much on passing it is very a good choice. More pyramids are a thing which I would like to once see in my life.
RépondreSupprimer42 words