lundi 4 janvier 2010

Personnal Entries 4 : Trip

For me, The trips it's a passion because I like that.
Later, I want to travel with my friend.
Since than I am young I travel with my family.
I am go to Cuba, republic, Floride, New York ... Several Times and I have visited some place in the USA and in the Canada with my family.
Each summer I go to Old Ochar Beach with my Family or with my friend.
It's a beautiful place.
With the school I am go to New York and Boston and other trips but less big.
The next monday I go to Cuba for 2 week. I am go to Cuba eight times. I like Cuba, it's beautiful and the temperature is perfect.
Later i want to visit others countries like China and France.

130 Words

1 commentaire:

  1. Hi Mélanie!
    I hope that you do a nice travel! I went to Cuba in secondary one and it was really fun! I hope that you will have fun too! :)
    30words.

    RépondreSupprimer