lundi 4 janvier 2010

Personnal Entries 8 : Television


I like listen the television.

Each day I can listen the TV two hours.

My favorite emisions is Gosip Girl and On tree Hill.

But I don't listen just the series. Sometimes I like listen the TV for learn.

I listen too the news with my father!



47 Words

3 commentaires:

  1. Hello Mélanie,

    I was sure that you would publish an article about television, because I knew that it was one of your hobbies. Do you still watch VRAK.TV? It is really practical to watch television, because it relaxs and it informs. What is your favourite television programme?

    47 words

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. OH! Me too, my favorite series are Gossip Girl and One Three Hill. My when I watch TV, I love to listen movie. I love comedies movies :)
    And you, what is your favorite categories of movie ? :)

    ..
    36 words.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hahah !
    I know that you like the Tv!
    I really don't know what you did if you did not have the Tv.
    I am agree with your favorite emissions.
    bye

    RépondreSupprimer