lundi 4 janvier 2010

Personnal Entries 6 : Saint-Basile

Saint-Basile is a beautiful city.
All the people say than Saint-Basile is lost but I don't think than is true because Saint-Basile is
the center of « Compté de Portneuf » and Saint-Basile is very big!
If you are a person who want read a book you can go in the big library.
If you want go to computer in Saint-Basile we have a center for that.
We have the « Centre Nature ». In this place you can play several sports like volleyball, soccer,
and others. You can run in the drill or if you like the winter sport you can do ski-doo !
I am proud to be a girl of Saint-Basile !


108 Words

1 commentaire:

  1. I really love to live in Saint-Basile. The thing that I like the most is that everybody talk with everybody . Moreover, I really like to play volleyball at the "Centre Nature" with my friends in the summer and in the winter, I like to skate at the skating rink.

    49 words.

    RépondreSupprimer