lundi 4 janvier 2010

Personnal Entries 9 : Summer


Summer it's a beautiful season !

I like the summer for several reasons...

Firstly, We don't have school !

Secondly, We can do several sports like swimming, bicycle, ...

For finish, During the summer it's hot !

But I don't like summer for several reasons...

Firstly, I don't have English Classe

Secondly, I don't like the insects and during the summer I see the insects everywhere.

For finish, We have a sunstroke.



finally, I like Summer!



72 Words

3 commentaires:

  1. I like summer too. it is my favourtie season because it is hot and I can go swimming and horse riding every day.
    Do you have a lot of insects here in summer? In Austria we just have gnats and wasps but luckily where I live there are not so many insects.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. AHAH Mélanie :)
    Me too I really like summer but I hate insects.
    In this moment you are at CUBA! You are so lucky.
    I hope the temperatures are good, and that you are enjoying your travel.
    See you later Mel !

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I like summer! you can stay on a beach an play at beach volley ball! Everybody looks better in the summer. You have a good tan and you're less tress about everythings.

    RépondreSupprimer